You can return products purchased within 30 days from the date of purchase of the Products and if the following conditions are met:
- Products are complete and are in an unused and undamaged condition, and
- Please note that you must return each item in the same condition in which you received it. This means that items must be returned new, unused and complete.
Please note that this return policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights and therefore doesn’t affect your right of cancellation if you qualify as a consumer and have bought a Product online or out of the store (distance sale) as a consumer.
In case the conditions for the Returns above are satisfied, you will get a full refund of the amount that you paid for the Product as stated on the invoice. Refunds will be transferred to your card used for payment or via a bank transfer to your bank account held.
Note: Your refund request will be processed instantly. However, it may take 5-7 business days for it to appear on your payment card or bank statement. We may determine upon our discretion that a refund can be issued without a return. In this case we will notify you via e-mail.
If your refund doesn’t appear in Your Account, and the processing time for your payment method has passed, please contact us for further assistance.
- Refund of shipment costs and return postage costs
We’ll refund your shipment and/or return costs for returned myPOS Products in compliance with the above conditions and up to our standard delivery option cost, if:
- You received a wrong item, or
- You received a damaged item, or
- You received a defective item.
- Where to return myPOS Products
When you return myPOS Products in any of the described cases above you must take into consideration the following:
You must always use secure Post Services if you prefer to return a Product by post.
You can return myPOS Products to:
Novus Pay Ltd, Trust House, 5 New Augustus Street, Bradford, BD1 5LL