Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Website
These terms and conditions (Terms) tell you the rules for using the website www.novuspay.co.uk (Website).
These Terms apply between you, the User of the Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Novus Pay Limited, the owner and operator of the Website. Please read these Terms carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these Terms, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Novus Pay Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Novus Pay Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Other terms that may apply
Novus Pay Limited may make changes to the Website
Novus Pay Limited may update and change the Website from time to time
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content (as defined below) included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Novus Pay Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these Terms, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the Website without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Novus Pay Limited.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting, or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform Novus Pay Limited immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure Novus Pay Limited can communicate with you effectively.
- Novus Pay Limited may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these Terms.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing Novus Pay Limited in writing to the address at the end of these Terms. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
- If you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If Novus Pay Limited has reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, Novus Pay Limited may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Novus Pay Limited or that of its affiliates.
- Novus Pay Limited assumes no responsibility for the content of such sites and disclaims liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Novus Pay Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Novus Pay Limited gives no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, Novus Pay Limited provides no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Novus Pay Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Novus Pay Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, it gives no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Novus Pay Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Novus Pay Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in Terms will: (a) limit or exclude Novus Pay Limited’s or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from its or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Novus Pay Limited will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond its reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Novus Pay Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these Terms to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Terms where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These Terms may be varied by Novus Pay Limited from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these Terms and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under these Terms (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Please be aware that all prices quoted (both on the website and in any and all forms of advertising) will depend on individual and business criteria.
We offer free line rental as part of some product purchase; the duration of the free rental is clearly stated within the product wording. The free line rental is a one-time offer and is non-recurring. The customer will only receive the free line rental once live and transacting. The redemption of the free line rental will be at the end of month 6.
Novus Pay Limited details
- Novus Pay Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11473837 whose registered address is Trust House, 5 New Augustus Street, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD1 5LL and it operates the Website www.novuspay.co.uk. The registered VAT number is 301 0700 81
- You can contact Novus Pay Limited by email on email@example.com or by telephone on 03333 393930.